Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.1
Fixed in 7.3.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] "Render Object" asset does not create in project window when added in "Render Features" field in the Inspector
On adding "Render Object" in "CustomForwardRendererData" asset in the Inspector, "Render Object" asset does not create under "CustomForwardRendererData" asset in Project window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Rendering.
3. Universal Render Pipeline > Forward Renderer.
4. Select "CustomForwardRendererData" > Add Renderer Object from the Inspector.
"Render Object" asset does not create inside "CustomForwardRendererData" asset
"Render Object" asset should be created inside the "CustomForwardRendererData" asset.
2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0f1(ffacea4b84e7).
Working Fine in:
Tested with Package Version: 7.1.8, 7.1.7.
-Working Fine with Package Version: 7.1.5.
-Not Working with Package Version: 7.1.6.
-Package Not available: 7.1.8, 7.1.7.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)