Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.1
Fixed in 7.3.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] "Render Object" asset does not create in project window when added in "Render Features" field in the Inspector
On adding "Render Object" in "CustomForwardRendererData" asset in the Inspector, "Render Object" asset does not create under "CustomForwardRendererData" asset in Project window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Rendering.
3. Universal Render Pipeline > Forward Renderer.
4. Select "CustomForwardRendererData" > Add Renderer Object from the Inspector.
"Render Object" asset does not create inside "CustomForwardRendererData" asset
"Render Object" asset should be created inside the "CustomForwardRendererData" asset.
2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0f1(ffacea4b84e7).
Working Fine in:
Tested with Package Version: 7.1.8, 7.1.7.
-Working Fine with Package Version: 7.1.5.
-Not Working with Package Version: 7.1.6.
-Package Not available: 7.1.8, 7.1.7.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset