Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.1
Fixed in 7.3.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] "Render Object" asset does not create in project window when added in "Render Features" field in the Inspector
On adding "Render Object" in "CustomForwardRendererData" asset in the Inspector, "Render Object" asset does not create under "CustomForwardRendererData" asset in Project window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Template Project.
2. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Rendering.
3. Universal Render Pipeline > Forward Renderer.
4. Select "CustomForwardRendererData" > Add Renderer Object from the Inspector.
"Render Object" asset does not create inside "CustomForwardRendererData" asset
"Render Object" asset should be created inside the "CustomForwardRendererData" asset.
2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf), 2019.3.0f1(ffacea4b84e7).
Working Fine in:
Tested with Package Version: 7.1.8, 7.1.7.
-Working Fine with Package Version: 7.1.5.
-Not Working with Package Version: 7.1.6.
-Package Not available: 7.1.8, 7.1.7.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 9.0.0-preview.1):
Asset database issue that now updates the asset when adding a new renderer feature
Resolution Note (fix version 7.3.0):
Serialization issues were fixed with the latest renderer feature UX work