Search Issue Tracker
[URP] Reflection Probe is black after baking when using the Blit Renderer Feature
1. Open the 'ReflectionProbeTest' project
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Add a new Reflection Probe into the Scene
4. Bake the Reflection Probe
Expected result: the Reflection Probe reflects the skybox
Actual result: the Reflection Probe is black
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.32f1), 10.8.0 (2020.3.23f1), 12.1.1 (2021.2.3f1), 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a15)
Note: to reproduce the issue the 'Blit' Renderer Feature in the Universal Renderer has to be enabled and the 'Event' setting has to be set to one of those modes: 'After Rendering Skybox', 'Before Rendering Transparents', 'After Rendering Transparents', 'Before Rendering Post Processing', 'After Rendering Post Processing', 'After Rendering'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version