Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 21.2.X
Found in [Package]
[URP] Particles are rendered behind GameObjects when Depth Texture and Soft Particles are enabled, Orthographic camera is used
1. Download and open the submitted project "Particles Bug Report.zip"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Make sure that Orthographic projection is set for the Main Camera's Camera component
4. Make sure that Depth Texture is enabled for the Main Camera's Camera component
5. Make sure that Soft Particles are enabled for the SoftParticles Material
6. Enter play mode
Expected result: Particles are rendered in-between GameObjects in the Scene
Actual result: Particles are rendered behind GameObjects in the Scene
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1 (URP , 2019.4.17f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.1.17f1 (URP 9.0.0-preview.72), 2020.2.1f1 (URP 10.2.2) 2021.1.0b1 (URP 11.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1 (There is no Soft Particles settingfor the LightweightRenderPipeline/Particles/Unlit shader)
Could not test with HDRP as there is no Depth Texture setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags