Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
7.1.6, 7.1.5, 7.1.2, 7.1.1
[URP] Name label in Shader Passes clipped in Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
Name label in Shader Passes clippes in Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project with URP Template
2. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Rendering > Universal Render Pipeline > Pipeline Asset (Forward Renderer)
3. Click on Assets > UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer > Inspector > Renderer Features > '+' > Shader Passes > '+'
4. Create a Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
5. Select Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
Name label appears without clipping
Name label is clipped
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2 (46d6d422892a) , 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.0b1
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.6, 7.1.5, 7.1.2, 7.1.1.
NOTE: Forward Renderer option for URP introduced from 2019.3.0b1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance