Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
7.1.6, 7.1.5, 7.1.2, 7.1.1
[URP] Name label in Shader Passes clipped in Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
Name label in Shader Passes clippes in Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project with URP Template
2. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Rendering > Universal Render Pipeline > Pipeline Asset (Forward Renderer)
3. Click on Assets > UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer > Inspector > Renderer Features > '+' > Shader Passes > '+'
4. Create a Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
5. Select Preset of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset_Renderer
Name label appears without clipping
Name label is clipped
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2 (46d6d422892a) , 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.0b1
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.6, 7.1.5, 7.1.2, 7.1.1.
NOTE: Forward Renderer option for URP introduced from 2019.3.0b1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file