Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] [Metal] [Mac] Project crashes on launch when binding compute buffer to shader
1. Open the project attached in "Test CS Bug.zip"
2. Go File -> Build Settings
3. Enable Create Xcode project
4. Build for Mac and open Xcode project generated
5. Deploy to Mac
Expected result: the project launches successfully
Actual result: the project crashes on launch
Reproducible with: 10.3.2 (2020.3.1f1) 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b12), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a12)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1 (errors in package manager)
The fix for the issue will be in Unity code, not in URP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler