Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b6, 2023.2.0a3
[URP] Meshes Disappear when using Map overlays in Rendering Debug
*How to reproduce:*
1. Open an URP 3D Core project (2023.1.0a25)
2. In your scene drop a Mesh (cube, sphere , whatever)
3.Open a Rendering Debugger tabs by going into Window->Analysis->Rendering Debugger.
4.Set your "Map Overlays" param to "depth"
5. Notice that your Mesh disappeared in both the Scene and Game view.
*Expected Result:* The map overlay should be visible on top of a Unaltered scene/game view.
*Actual Result:* The Map Overlay is visible and Meshes in the Scene dissapear
*Introduced by PR:* [https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull/15995]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()