Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Linux] EndLayoutGroup error is thrown on clicking "Material" Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window
On clicking "Material" Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window then it causes editor to throw EndLayoutGroup error, refer to the attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project with URP template
2. Project > right-click > Create > Material
3. Project > Material >Inspector > Shader > Click
EndLayoutGroup error thrown on Clicking Material Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window
Shader Dropdown list should be open gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications