Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Linux] EndLayoutGroup error is thrown on clicking "Material" Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window
On clicking "Material" Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window then it causes editor to throw EndLayoutGroup error, refer to the attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project with URP template
2. Project > right-click > Create > Material
3. Project > Material >Inspector > Shader > Click
EndLayoutGroup error thrown on Clicking Material Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window
Shader Dropdown list should be open gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac