Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Linux] EndLayoutGroup error is thrown on clicking "Material" Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window
On clicking "Material" Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window then it causes editor to throw EndLayoutGroup error, refer to the attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project with URP template
2. Project > right-click > Create > Material
3. Project > Material >Inspector > Shader > Click
EndLayoutGroup error thrown on Clicking Material Shader Dropdown in the Inspector window
Shader Dropdown list should be open gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)