Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project and scene in URP;
2. In Hierarchy right click and select Light>Light Probe Group;
3. In the Scene view move the created probe group by using transform gizmos;
4. Observe the light probe cells and gizmos in the Scene view.
Only light probe cells of the recently added light probe group are rendered.
Additional light probe gizmos are rendered at (0,0,0). See attached screenshot and video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2021.2.0a16.
- Reproduces in Version 2021.2.0a16 (663b19a0829e), 2021.2.0a17.2350 (8db971126f68)
- Not reproduces in Version 2021.2.0a15,
- Disabling or toggling light probe group visualization doesn't work as expected - probe or cell visualization cannot be disabled;
- Starting from Version 2021.2.0a16 the rendering is broken - none of the gameobjects and skybox is not rendered;
- Reproducible only in URP; Could not repro in HDRP or built-in legacy RP;
- The following error is being spammed in the Console when creating new project in URP: NotSupportedException: ForwardRendererData has been deprecated. Use UniversalRendererData instead - might be another possible bad symptom of the root cause.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS