Search Issue Tracker
[URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "FEP_copy.zip" project (or for 2020.1 versions use "TestPouchRenderer.zip")
2. Open the "PouchRenderTest" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press "CTRL + R" to refresh
5. Observe the Game view
Expected result: No change occurs, meshes are rendered correctly
Actual result: The meshes are not rendered anymore
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2020.1 - 2020.2.0a6 (Due to errors in the project)
- The user mentioned that clicking in other application also reproduces this issue, but could reproduce only by refreshing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy