Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[URP][GLES] Shader with framebuffer fetch function and R8_UNORM color format RenderTexture fails to compile on Android build
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Build and run for Android
Expected result: Cube in the loaded Scene is changing colors from red to black
Actual result: Cube in the loaded Scene is not changing colors
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1 (URP 7.3.1), 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18 (URP 9.0.0-preview.35)
VLNQA00012, Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Does not reproduce on: Windows Standalone
Reproducible with graphics APIs: OpenGLES2, OpenGLES3
Not reproducible with graphics APIs: Vulkan
Could not test on Unity 2018.4 as URP is not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window