Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] Game view goes black when MSAA and CS Render Pass Feature are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "URPproject.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. In the Project window select UniversalRP-HighQuality
4. In Inspector window, Quality section, change Anti Aliasing (MSAA) values to x2, x4, x8
5. Observe Game view and the Console window
Expected result: No warnings in the Console window when enabling MSAA and Game view is not black
Actual result: When enabling MSAA, the Console window throws a warning, and the Game view is black
Reproducible with: 10.5.0 (2020.3.11f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.13f1 ), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a21)
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (Project breaks)
- Make sure, that the CS Render Pass Feature is enabled in Forward Renderer and in Settings, CS section, CS_test script is added
- Issue does not reproduce on macOS
- Error in Console window: D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (1920 x 1080 fmt 26 aa 4), error 0x80070057
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs