Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
Errors are Constantly thrown when Active Input Handling is set to Input System Package
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP template project
2. Open Project Settings > Player > Active Input Handling and set it to "Input System Package (New)"
3. Play the Scene
Expected result: Editor plays the scene without any errors
Actual result: Editor is constantly throwing errors
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a5
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2017.4(No Package Manager)
Reproducible with package versions: 6.5.3, 6.7.1, 6.9.1, 7.0.1
Workaround: Setting Active Input Handling to "Both"
1. The issue only happens if Active Input Handling is set to "Input System Package (New)"
2. Can also be reproduced after removing URP/LWRP.
3. The issue seems to occur with every URP/LWRP version when 2019.3.0a6 or above is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)