Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
Errors are Constantly thrown when Active Input Handling is set to Input System Package
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new URP template project
2. Open Project Settings > Player > Active Input Handling and set it to "Input System Package (New)"
3. Play the Scene
Expected result: Editor plays the scene without any errors
Actual result: Editor is constantly throwing errors
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a5
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2017.4(No Package Manager)
Reproducible with package versions: 6.5.3, 6.7.1, 6.9.1, 7.0.1
Workaround: Setting Active Input Handling to "Both"
1. The issue only happens if Active Input Handling is set to "Input System Package (New)"
2. Can also be reproduced after removing URP/LWRP.
3. The issue seems to occur with every URP/LWRP version when 2019.3.0a6 or above is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs