Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android or iOS
3. Enable "Development Build" property in Build Settings
4. Go to Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Active Input Handling set to "Input System Package (New)"
5. Build & run project on the device
6. Double-tap screen with three fingers (to open Rendering Debug view)
Expected result: The window is opened
Actual result: Window doesn't open
Reproducible on: 2021.2.0a15
Reproduced on these devices:
VLNQA00340, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986B), Android 10, CPU: Exynos 990, GPU: Mali-G77
VLNQA00287, Motorola moto g(7) power (moto g(7) power), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 625 MSM8953, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
Google Pixel 4, Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 (SM8150), GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS