Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
URP custom renderer layer transparency is not rendering objects in correct order
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "sofremake.zip"
2. Open "Sample" scene
3. Enter PlayMode
4. Go next to a wall and shoot (Left mouse button) into it at various angles
Expected result: Muzzle effect is not in the wall
Actual result: Muzzle effect is inside the wall
Reproducible with - 11.0.0 (2021.1.8f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a17)
Could not test (URP errors) - 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.3
The weapon and muzzle stays in the wall with all layers up to "BeforeRenderingPostProcessing"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player