Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
URP and HDRP builds include unused asset files that cannot be stripped
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "urpStripping.zip"
2. In the Menu bar, go to File > Build Settings...
3. In the Build Settings window, click on Build and select the "Build" folder
4. After the build, in the Menu bar, go to Window > Open Last Build Report
5. In the Inspector window, click on SourceAssets and observe the files
Expected result: unused assets are not included in the build
Actual result: unused assets (such as "Medium01.png", "Large01.png" etc.) are included in the build
Reproducible with: 4.1.0-preview, 4.10.0-preview (2018.4.26f1), 7.3.1, 7.4.3 (2019.4.8f1), 8.2.0, 10.0.0-preview.30 (2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected
- Cannot build projects when installing custom packages with names ending in '.framework'
- [HDRP] Visual glitching appear in Game view after selecting a GameObject from Hierarchy searching results whilst "Fog" Volume Override is enabled