Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
URP and HDRP builds include unused asset files that cannot be stripped
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "urpStripping.zip"
2. In the Menu bar, go to File > Build Settings...
3. In the Build Settings window, click on Build and select the "Build" folder
4. After the build, in the Menu bar, go to Window > Open Last Build Report
5. In the Inspector window, click on SourceAssets and observe the files
Expected result: unused assets are not included in the build
Actual result: unused assets (such as "Medium01.png", "Large01.png" etc.) are included in the build
Reproducible with: 4.1.0-preview, 4.10.0-preview (2018.4.26f1), 7.3.1, 7.4.3 (2019.4.8f1), 8.2.0, 10.0.0-preview.30 (2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled