Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[URP] "2D" view tool isn't specified as toggled on in a "Scene view control bar" in 2D URP template
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub;
2. Click “New” in “Projects” section;
3. Select “2D URP” template enter project name and click “Create”;
4. Verify "2D" tool in scene view control bar.
Expected result: "2D" tool should be toggled on by default.
Actual result: "2D" tool is not toggled on by default.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1 (2D URP template not available).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background