Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
UPM Package Manager recusively checks out submodules
When adding a custom git repo to the unity package manger, it attempts to recursively checkout the submodules at that tag.
Expected behaviour: git upm packages shouldn't perform any submodule operations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps