Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UPM Package Manager recusively checks out submodules
When adding a custom git repo to the unity package manger, it attempts to recursively checkout the submodules at that tag.
Expected behaviour: git upm packages shouldn't perform any submodule operations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked