Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UPM Package Manager recusively checks out submodules
When adding a custom git repo to the unity package manger, it attempts to recursively checkout the submodules at that tag.
Expected behaviour: git upm packages shouldn't perform any submodule operations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows