Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UPM Package Manager recusively checks out submodules
When adding a custom git repo to the unity package manger, it attempts to recursively checkout the submodules at that tag.
Expected behaviour: git upm packages shouldn't perform any submodule operations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline