Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UPM Package Manager recusively checks out submodules
When adding a custom git repo to the unity package manger, it attempts to recursively checkout the submodules at that tag.
Expected behaviour: git upm packages shouldn't perform any submodule operations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking