Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Updating to newest version of Entities package throws compilation errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
Reproduced with: Entities package version 0.0.12-preview.26, 0.0.12-preview.29.
Library\PackageCache\email@example.com\Unity.Mathematics.Extensions\MinMaxAABB.cs(33,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AABB' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Edit: Issue is reproducible with newest Mathematics package version preview.1 - 1.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off