Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Updating a Skinned Mesh Renderer that is only rendered by a Command Buffer is not working
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Go into play mode
3. In the scene view look at another point in which the soldier is not being seen by the scene view. (see the gif attached)
-Soldier is not moving
Note: Skinned mesh renderer is updating as expected by adding another camera, but this isn't an expected solution by the customer because adding new camera will increase draw calls.
Problem: The toggles for "Update When Offscreen" on the skinned mesh and "Culling Mode: Always Animate" on the animator has no effect, therefore causing Skinned Mesh Renderer to not update when the camera is looking away from the mesh.
Expected result: Skinned Mesh Renderer should be updated when the camera is looking away from the mesh.
Actual result: Skinned Mesh Renderer is not getting updated when the camera is looking away from the mesh.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property