Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Unity project from the 3D template.
2) Close the editor.
3) Open the project with a more recent editor version.
Actual Result: A warning is displayed in the console with a list of modified immutable assets.
Expected Result: No warnings are displayed in the console.
Reproduced in 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used
- Crash on TryToRegisterMonoScriptToHashMap when importing a specific .unitypackage
- Transparent GameObjects are not visible behind other transparent GameObjects when "Receive SSR Transparent" material property is enabled
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded