Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Unity project from the 3D template.
2) Close the editor.
3) Open the project with a more recent editor version.
Actual Result: A warning is displayed in the console with a list of modified immutable assets.
Expected Result: No warnings are displayed in the console.
Reproduced in 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets