Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Unity project from the 3D template.
2) Close the editor.
3) Open the project with a more recent editor version.
Actual Result: A warning is displayed in the console with a list of modified immutable assets.
Expected Result: No warnings are displayed in the console.
Reproduced in 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody