Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Unity project from the 3D template.
2) Close the editor.
3) Open the project with a more recent editor version.
Actual Result: A warning is displayed in the console with a list of modified immutable assets.
Expected Result: No warnings are displayed in the console.
Reproduced in 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project