Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered
Updating a project to a new editor version sometime causes immutable assets to be altered.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Unity project from the 3D template.
2) Close the editor.
3) Open the project with a more recent editor version.
Actual Result: A warning is displayed in the console with a list of modified immutable assets.
Expected Result: No warnings are displayed in the console.
Reproduced in 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native Plugins are not found when they are depending on each other
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime