Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates" message spams the console
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates." spam when scrubbing a timeline outside of playmode. Since it's outside of playmode we don't really have any control over how often these requests are fired vs how often the async requests are processed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console