Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates" message spams the console
"UpdateEnvironment readback buffer overflow, please schedule fewer updates." spam when scrubbing a timeline outside of playmode. Since it's outside of playmode we don't really have any control over how often these requests are fired vs how often the async requests are processed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected