Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Update Mode "Animate Physics" doesn't work when a GameObject is Animated with a Root Bone and Apply Root Motion
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project "AnimatePhysicsTest.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and Open "TestScene 2019" scene
3. Enter Play mode
-- Notice "Animated Shape_rootFBX" not Animating Physics
Expected results: Physics is Animated when Update Mode is set to "Animate Physics"
Actual results: Physics is not Animated when Update Mode is set to "Animate Physics"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0