Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Up direction is not set and calculated as expected when using Light Anchor
1. Open the attached project "LightAnchorTest"
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/New Scene"
3. Select GameObject "Spot Light"
4. In the Light Anchor component set Up Direction to "World"
5. Rotate "Camera" along Z axis
6. Observe light rotation
7. In the Light Anchor component set Up Direction to "Local"
8. Rotate "Camera" along Z axis
9. Observe light rotation
Expected result: When Up Direction is set to "World" light stays on the same side of the sphere
Actual result: Light stays on the same side of the sphere when Up Direction is "Local"
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b15), 12.1.6 (2021.2.19f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b14), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a9)
Couldn't test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.37f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.32f1) (Light Anchor not available)
- rotating the camera while having "World" set as Up direction has a strange offset
- also reproducible with URP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video