Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
"UnwrapCL.exe has stopped working" error appears when importing FBX model with its .meta file if Avira protection is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Download and install "Avira Free Antivirus", make sure that its "Real-time protection" setting is enabled
2. Open new Unity project
3. Drag and drop LayOut.fbx and its meta file to the Project window
Expected result: Model is imported without any errors
Actual result: "UnwrapCL.exe has stopped working" error appears
1. To reproduce again, just right click Project window and press "Reimport"
2. Doesn't seem to reproduce when recording screen and with other .fbx files
Regression introduced in - 2017.1.0b2
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p3, 5.5.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"