Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unused constants in the constant buffer are not stripped out when using OpenGLES3
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "UnusedConstants.zip"
2. Open Window>Analysis>Frame Debugger
3. Press "Enable" in the Frame Debugger window
Expected results: Unused constants "unity_SH*" in ShaderProperties>Vectors are stripped out
Actual results: Unused constants "unity_SH*" in ShaderProperties>Vectors are not stripped out
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.19f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6
Notes: not reproducible with Direct3D11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device