Search Issue Tracker
Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
1. Download attached "case_1202254-SerializationBug 2.zip" project in Unity
2. Check Console window
Expected results: No Errors or Warning are thrown
Actual results: 4 Errors are thrown:
"Unsupported texture format - Texture2D::EncodeTo functions do not support compressed texture formats."
- If you start reproducing these Errors, you will reproduce it almost everywhere - to stop it from reproducing open it first on 2019.3.0f3 and then on 2019.3.0f2 (I don't know why but then it fixes itself) or just extract it again
- This issue was found by testing this https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1202254 case
Reproduced on Unity 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, and 2020.2.0a12
Not reproduced on Unity 2019.3.0f4
Regression on Unity 2019.3.0f5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project