Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
Fixed in 2023.3.0a10
Unsupported denoiser is selected in the Advanced Filtering settings
Jira twin of: [https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1355226/]
*Steps to reproduce:*
# Download and open the attached project (OptixMacOSUIBug.zip)
# Open SampleScene
# Open Lighting window (Window > Rendering > Lighting)
# Notice that Optix denoiser is selected despite not being supported on the platform
* An info message is shown prompting users to switch to another denoiser
* Initiating a bake does not select a correct denoiser (which is OIDN in this case)
* Affects Optix and Radeon Pro denoisers on macOS
* Move info box to the top of the Filtering field
* Do not duplicate info box
* Change info box text to "The current hardware or system configuration does not support the selected denoiser. Will use Open Image Denoiser instead."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"