Search Issue Tracker
Unreferenced Material with "HideFlags.DontSave" is included in Build
1. Open "1181431" project
2. Build & Run a Standalone player (Development build and Autoconnect Profiler enabled)
3. Take a Detailed Memory Sample from the Build
4. Expand "Assets" -> "Texture 2D"
5. Notice that the "Spritesheet_beatch_Horizon" is loaded and has 0 "Ref count"
Expected Result: "Spritesheet_beatch_Horizon" Sprite Sheet is not loaded, only the Sprite Atlas
Actual Result: Both the Sprite Sheet and the Sprite Atlas are loaded
Reproduces on: Mono and IL2CPP; DirectX11, DirectX12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2, OpenGLES3
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI