Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unnecessary pop-up window is shown when creating a new Scene with Load additively checked
1. Create a new Project
2. Add an Empty Object to the Scene using the Hierarchy window
3. Press File > New Scene
4. Tick Load additively and then press Create
Expected result: no unnecessary pop-up window is shown
Actual result: unnecessary pop-up window is shown
Reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.02b, 2022.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, because there isn't an option to "Load additively"
Notes: in 2022.1 and 2022.2 streams you have to have a Scene saved beforehand to enable the "Load additively" option.
The pop-up is saying that if you do not save, the content will be lost, but pressing "Don't save" leaves the content in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a4