Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unnecessary pop-up window is shown when creating a new Scene with Load additively checked
1. Create a new Project
2. Add an Empty Object to the Scene using the Hierarchy window
3. Press File > New Scene
4. Tick Load additively and then press Create
Expected result: no unnecessary pop-up window is shown
Actual result: unnecessary pop-up window is shown
Reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.02b, 2022.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, because there isn't an option to "Load additively"
Notes: in 2022.1 and 2022.2 streams you have to have a Scene saved beforehand to enable the "Load additively" option.
The pop-up is saying that if you do not save, the content will be lost, but pressing "Don't save" leaves the content in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off