Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Unnecessary initialize call
Select items in preferences causes initialize to be called on selected code editor.
This happens, because Preferences window will save all data on every action. Saving the code editor path, triggers the initialize, which is unnecessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface