Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Unnecessary initialize call
Select items in preferences causes initialize to be called on selected code editor.
This happens, because Preferences window will save all data on every action. Saving the code editor path, triggers the initialize, which is unnecessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts