Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
UnloadSceneAsync in OnDestroy crashes editor when exiting play mode in UnityScene::UnloadSceneObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached project
2. play scene 'Main'
3. exit play mode
- crash in UnityScene::UnloadSceneObjects
Reproduced: 5.5.0b7, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide