Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
"Unloading broken assembly AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime"
1. Open "AMLTestProject.zip" project
2. Reimport "AML.Engine"
3. Notice an error in the Console window ("Unloading broken assembly Assets/AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime")
Expected Result: Assembly works without errors
Actual Result: Assembly has errors
Fix in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value