Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
"Unloading broken assembly AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime"
1. Open "AMLTestProject.zip" project
2. Reimport "AML.Engine"
3. Notice an error in the Console window ("Unloading broken assembly Assets/AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime")
Expected Result: Assembly works without errors
Actual Result: Assembly has errors
Fix in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler