Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
"Unloading broken assembly AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime"
1. Open "AMLTestProject.zip" project
2. Reimport "AML.Engine"
3. Notice an error in the Console window ("Unloading broken assembly Assets/AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime")
Expected Result: Assembly works without errors
Actual Result: Assembly has errors
Fix in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer