Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
"Unloading broken assembly AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime"
1. Open "AMLTestProject.zip" project
2. Reimport "AML.Engine"
3. Notice an error in the Console window ("Unloading broken assembly Assets/AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime")
Expected Result: Assembly works without errors
Actual Result: Assembly has errors
Fix in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled