Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
"Unloading broken assembly AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime"
1. Open "AMLTestProject.zip" project
2. Reimport "AML.Engine"
3. Notice an error in the Console window ("Unloading broken assembly Assets/AML.Engine.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime")
Expected Result: Assembly works without errors
Actual Result: Assembly has errors
Fix in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint