Search Issue Tracker
[UI] Unknown Mixed bake mode in LightModeUtil.MapSettings() Error
This error shows up when upgrading a project. The error consistently occurs when opening the project attached below.
Unkown Mixed bake mode in LightModeUtil.MapSettings()
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the project attached below
2) Open the scene “s3"
3) Bake the scene or click on the lighting window
4) Observe the errors in the console (screenshot attached below)
- Regression introduced in 5.6.0b8
- Workaround solution is to delete Library folder and open the project again
- Issue occurs both on mac and windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open