Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[UniversalRP] Superflous log messages are being posted to console after creating a material
1. Create a project using UniversalRP
2. Create a material
Expected result: no logs
Actual result: A log message is printed into the console. It reads:
"LWRP Material log:
New Material initialized.
Note: This log does not provide any new information to the user, he just created material, and informing him of that in the console seems unnecessary.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a11 with Universal RP 7.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak