Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.X
Found in [Package]
[Universal] Some materials throw errors when updated to Universal RP through "update materials to Universal RP"
1. Use a project with Universal RP
2. Create a new material, assign to it shader "Legacy Shader/Diffuse"
3. Go to Edit -> Render Pipeline -> Universal Render Pipeline -> Upgrade Project Materials to Universal RP materials
4. Check console for errors
Expected result: no errors
Actual result: errors are generated
Note: this does not just happen for _Shininess. Other shaders will generate errors for other properties. For instance, "mobile/bumped specular" will generate an error for _Color.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags