Search Issue Tracker
Universal UI: shader inspector doesn't repaint after Reset
Pick any object with a material using a Universal shader. In the Inspector select Reset for the shader. Notice that the object in the scene updates (renders with the default grey value), but the material properties in the inspector don't change in any way. Click somewhere else and then select the object again and notice that the Inspector is finally displayed correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI