Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Universal UI: Universal shader inspector doesn't offer to fix texture that is not marked as normal map
Any other shader in Unity gives users an option to fix a texture not marked as normal map if it was assigned to a normal map field (see attached screenshot), but the Universal shader doesn't do that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items