Search Issue Tracker
[Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
steps to repro:
1. open a new universal rp template
2. add 3x new cameras, name them "cam" and "cam (1)" and "cam (2)"
3. in inspector, set render type = Overlay on both new cameras (one by one, no multi edit)
4. select Main camera
5. in inspector, on camera component, add "cam" and "cam (1)" and "cam(2)" to stack
6. delete "cam" overlay camera game object
7. check stack
8. observe correct error: "Missing camera"
9. save scene
10. in project tab, double click SampleScene (to reload it)
11. select "Missing camera" and click "-" to remove it
Expected: missing camera is correctly removed
Actual: "cam (1)" is removed instead
repro: 2019.3.15f1 + URP 7.4.0, URP 7.2.0
- does not repro without step 9 (save scene) + step 10 (reload scene)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project