Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.3
UnityWebRequest with space in its URL throws error 505 "HTTP version specified is not supported"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Play the "Scene" scene
3. Observe the Console window
Result: first UnityWebRequest (with %20 in the url) finishes with no issues. Second one (with a space in URL) throws error 505
Expected: both WebRequests finish with no issues.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect