Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
UnityWebRequest with space in its URL throws error 505 "HTTP version specified is not supported"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Play the "Scene" scene
3. Observe the Console window
Result: first UnityWebRequest (with %20 in the url) finishes with no issues. Second one (with a space in URL) throws error 505
Expected: both WebRequests finish with no issues.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices