Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
UnityWebRequest with space in its URL throws error 505 "HTTP version specified is not supported"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Play the "Scene" scene
3. Observe the Console window
Result: first UnityWebRequest (with %20 in the url) finishes with no issues. Second one (with a space in URL) throws error 505
Expected: both WebRequests finish with no issues.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode