Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.3
UnityWebRequest with space in its URL throws error 505 "HTTP version specified is not supported"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Play the "Scene" scene
3. Observe the Console window
Result: first UnityWebRequest (with %20 in the url) finishes with no issues. Second one (with a space in URL) throws error 505
Expected: both WebRequests finish with no issues.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable