Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
UnityWebRequest with space in its URL throws error 505 "HTTP version specified is not supported"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Play the "Scene" scene
3. Observe the Console window
Result: first UnityWebRequest (with %20 in the url) finishes with no issues. Second one (with a space in URL) throws error 505
Expected: both WebRequests finish with no issues.
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1p2, 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine