Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.8f1
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
"UnityWebRequest" with "SetRequestHeader" sends two cookies
1. Open "UnityWebRequestTest.zip" project
2. Open "WireShark" and filter "http"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Watch in "WireShark" that 2 cookie packets are sent
Expected Result: 2 cookies packets are sent
Actual Result: 1 cookie packet is sent
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy