Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[UnityWebRequest] Proxies such as Charles and Fiddler don't show UnityWebRequest requests
Can't view/debug UnityWebRequest HTTP requests because proxies (Fiddler/Charles) can't show the trafic. This does work when using WWW instead however.
1) Open attached project
2) Go to Main scene and Test GameObject in hierarchy
3) Set request type to WWW in inspector
4) Run and see HTTP request show in Charles or Fiddler
5) Stop playmode
6) Set request type to UnityWebRequest
7) Run again and see no HTTP request in Charles or Fiddler
Reproduced: 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0f3 Mac and 5.4.0f3 Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted