Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[UnityWebRequest][iOS] UnityWebRequest.GetAssetBundle sometimes never finishes on iOS with bad network connection
1. Open user's attached project
2. On the device go to Settings -> Developer -> enable Status Network Link Conditioner and select «Edge»
3. Build and run the project on the device
4. Press download button
5. Notice that download doesn't start and never ends
-- There is a timeout set in the script to 5 but with Edge network emulation this is skipped.
Expected result: Timeout error should be returned.
Actual result: Application attempts to download Asset Bundle and never ends
Reproduced with: Unity 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
No repro: 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.0a2
Device: iPhone 7+ iOS 11.2.5, iPhone SE iOS 9.3
Fixed in: Unity 2018.2.0a3
Backported to: 2018.1.0b11, 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder