Search Issue Tracker
UnityWebRequest.Post is not receiving data
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe that "NULL THINGS" is returned instead of the value from the link
Expected result: the post request returns data via the DownloadHandler text.
Actual Result: the post is stuck in the while loop because isDone is never true. data is never downloaded by the download handler buffer.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b3, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.3.0b1
Not reproduced in: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'