Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Duplicate in 2017.4.X
"UnityWebRequest.Abort" does not abort "SendWebRequest"
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected Result: The Console window should output "Request aborted" and the image that was downloading shouldn't load
Actual Result: The downloaded image loads successfully
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.7f1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.2.0a1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform