Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Duplicate in 2017.4
"UnityWebRequest.Abort" does not abort "SendWebRequest"
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected Result: The Console window should output "Request aborted" and the image that was downloading shouldn't load
Actual Result: The downloaded image loads successfully
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.7f1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.2.0a1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned