Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
UnityWebRequest does not respect auto proxy settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ProxyIssue.zip" project
2. Set proxy settings to Automatic proxy setup (in Windows proxy setting)
3. Enter the PlayMode
4. Open the TcpLogView -> View network requests
Expected result: UnityWebRequest respects system proxy settings and the network log shows a connection to proxy.
Actual result: The network log shows that UnityWebRequest bypasses proxy settings and establishes a direct connection to the target URL.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved