Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
UnityWebRequest does not respect auto proxy settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ProxyIssue.zip" project
2. Set proxy settings to Automatic proxy setup (in Windows proxy setting)
3. Enter the PlayMode
4. Open the TcpLogView -> View network requests
Expected result: UnityWebRequest respects system proxy settings and the network log shows a connection to proxy.
Actual result: The network log shows that UnityWebRequest bypasses proxy settings and establishes a direct connection to the target URL.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a6