Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
UnityWebRequest does not respect auto proxy settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ProxyIssue.zip" project
2. Set proxy settings to Automatic proxy setup (in Windows proxy setting)
3. Enter the PlayMode
4. Open the TcpLogView -> View network requests
Expected result: UnityWebRequest respects system proxy settings and the network log shows a connection to proxy.
Actual result: The network log shows that UnityWebRequest bypasses proxy settings and establishes a direct connection to the target URL.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)