Search Issue Tracker
UnityWebRequest disregards Etag and Last-Modified headers on Editor and Android
To reproduce the issue you'll need a software for tracking HTTP requests and responses.
I used Charles 4.1. After starting the application it acts as a proxy, reading all outgoing and incoming web requests
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe HTTP response from httpbin.org/cache is "HTTP/1.1 200 OK"
4. Reenter Play mode
Result: HTTP response is "HTTP/1.1 200 OK" again
Expected result: HTTP response is "HTTP/1.1 304 NOT MODIFIED", as it received Etag and Last-Modified headers on the first request for caching.
* LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2) on Unity 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
* Editor (OSX) versions 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce on:
* iPad 2 Mini (iOS 9.2.1) on Unity 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler