Search Issue Tracker
[UnityTest] Tests ignore the NUnit "Repeat" attribute
1. Open "workbench-trunk.zip" project
2. Open "Test Runner" -> "PlayMode"
3. "Run All"
Expected Result: The tests should pass successfully
Actual Result: The individual tests pass, but the fixture fails
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a12, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a7. 2018.2.0a4
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process