Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
UnityLinker files are left in the Build directory when building the Project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1302474.zip" project
2. Open Build settings (File -> Build Settings...)
3. Open Player Settings
4. In Other Settings select the Managed Stripping Level to other than "Disabled"
5. Build the Project
Expected result: There are no unwanted files in the Build folder
Actual result: There are the following files in the Build folder: EditorToUnityLinkerData.json, response.rsp, SerializedTypes.xml, TypesInScenes.xml, UnityLinkerToEditorData.json
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b1, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (Building the project throws errors)
- Files are there when building with both Mono and IL2CPP backend
- Reproducible with Windows, Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags