Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[UnityHub] [2018.1] Project version is set to 2018.1.0b6 when creating a new project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project through Unity hub
2. Go to [Project dir]/ProjectSettings/
3. Open ProjectVersion.txt and observe that it says: "m_EditorVersion: 2018.1.0b6"
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0b1
Note: you can kill Unity process (task manager/terminal) and reopen it - Non-Matching Editor Installation error will appear
Fixed in Unity 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"