Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UnityHub] [2018.1] Project version is set to 2018.1.0b6 when creating a new project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project through Unity hub
2. Go to [Project dir]/ProjectSettings/
3. Open ProjectVersion.txt and observe that it says: "m_EditorVersion: 2018.1.0b6"
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0b1
Note: you can kill Unity process (task manager/terminal) and reopen it - Non-Matching Editor Installation error will appear
Fixed in Unity 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"