Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UnityHub] [2018.1] Project version is set to 2018.1.0b6 when creating a new project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project through Unity hub
2. Go to [Project dir]/ProjectSettings/
3. Open ProjectVersion.txt and observe that it says: "m_EditorVersion: 2018.1.0b6"
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0b1
Note: you can kill Unity process (task manager/terminal) and reopen it - Non-Matching Editor Installation error will appear
Fixed in Unity 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab