Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
[UnityHub] [2018.1] Project version is set to 2018.1.0b6 when creating a new project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project through Unity hub
2. Go to [Project dir]/ProjectSettings/
3. Open ProjectVersion.txt and observe that it says: "m_EditorVersion: 2018.1.0b6"
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0b1
Note: you can kill Unity process (task manager/terminal) and reopen it - Non-Matching Editor Installation error will appear
Fixed in Unity 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'