Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UnityHub] [2018.1] Project version is set to 2018.1.0b6 when creating a new project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project through Unity hub
2. Go to [Project dir]/ProjectSettings/
3. Open ProjectVersion.txt and observe that it says: "m_EditorVersion: 2018.1.0b6"
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0b1
Note: you can kill Unity process (task manager/terminal) and reopen it - Non-Matching Editor Installation error will appear
Fixed in Unity 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.