Search Issue Tracker
UnityEvents using Classes as Paremeters don't fire when used in builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the QA-attached project (Link in the edit "Project: (60mb)")
2. Run the MainScene in the editor.
3. Press the left mouse button to start the run.
4. Notice these Logs are being called:
"Entered new track caught, if this is fired, the event is successful"
" Found an old track, cleaning up".
5. Build and run the project.
Expected: the same logs also appear.
Actual: the logs no longer get called.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a5
The event object is located in:
Assets -> Events -> GameEvents -> Track Events -> OnNewSegmentEntered
The script that fires the event: TrackSegment.cs
The script that should receive the event: EnvironmentSpawner.cs, located as a Component on Hierarchy -> [Managers] -> [Spawning Manager]
VLNQA00021, Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00288, Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J730F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7870, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00277, Asus ROG Phone (ASUS_Z01QD), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12